All orders are subject to the following delivery policy
- Free Standard delivery is via Royal Mail.
- Free standard delivery is available to any uk based business or residential address that has a post code that is recognised and accessible via royal mail.
- No international shipping is currently available
- All purchases made via checkout are processed for delivery to the address indicated at checkout.
- All purchases made via Apple Pay are processed for delivery to the address linked to the Apple account made during the checkout process.
- All purchases made will be processed and dispatched within 1 full working day following confirmation of order. The exceptions to this policy are as follows:
- Bank Holidays
- Any additional exceptions that creates an impact on the service level offered by royal mail. Examples of this include “extreme weather conditions” or industrial strike.
During these exceptions they maybe a delay in addition to the standard delivery recommended times specified. Additional updates will be sent to any affected customers via the contact details entered upon checkout.
All customers receive an email confirmation once an order is dispatched. This confirms the order has been sent and is currently in delivery process.
In most cases mail deliveries are received via royal mail within 2 working days of dispatch. As outlined in certain circumstances deliveries can be delayed.
Any delivery update queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org